This video is all about Power Automate, with a little help from Microsoft Forms and a SharePoint List. In this scenario, we have a Form being submitted and saved in a SharePoint List. On creation of the SharePoint item, a Power Automate Flow will be triggered and will pick a person and assign him to the newly created item. The list of people is hard coded in an array, but you can use an Active Directory or Office365 group to randomly pick a person and assign them to a task, in this case SharePoint item.
- How to Get Started with Windows 365
- Get Rid of the Fluff in Your Inbox, Automatically!
- 8 New Features in Microsoft Teams for Education | Spring 2023
- How to Delay Sending All Outlook Emails Through Rule? | Undo Send Outlook Emails up to 10 Seconds.
- 7 New Features in Microsoft Word | Spring 2023
- How to Use Microsoft Loop for Mobile
- Power Apps + Pop-ups = Amazing
- 2 Features of the New Outlook That Will Improve Your Workflow