This Excel formulas and functions tutorial will show you show to use CHOOSECOLS, one of the Microsoft Excel new features that lets you manipulate columns really easily and they dynamically update. CHOOSECOLS is super easy to use and rolling out to Office 365 subscribers of Excel right now.
- How to Get Started with Windows 365
- Get Rid of the Fluff in Your Inbox, Automatically!
- 8 New Features in Microsoft Teams for Education | Spring 2023
- How to Delay Sending All Outlook Emails Through Rule? | Undo Send Outlook Emails up to 10 Seconds.
- 7 New Features in Microsoft Word | Spring 2023
- How to Use Microsoft Loop for Mobile
- Power Apps + Pop-ups = Amazing
- 2 Features of the New Outlook That Will Improve Your Workflow